Your IT Health Score Is:
Your IT is average and needs to be improved!
How Can We Assist Your Business?
How We Do IT?
Great IT requires more than simple support – it needs a strategic partner. That’s where we come in. Our approach assesses your IT and builds upon your current capabilities, taking you from good to great in as little as 18 months. Our process includes:
Engage: Investigate your systems, processes, and procedures. Establish where your business is going and how we can support you.
Benchmark: Complete our initial benchmark to see where you stand in comparison to industry standards.
Roadmap: Build out a predictable roadmap following best practices. Plan incremental change, transforming your IT into a strategic driver for the business.
Deliver: Deliver on your roadmap, improve, and reduce risk. Optimise systems, processes, and procedures.
What Can You Expect?
Save money: Identify savings, find value, and stem cash leaks.
Optimise your IT: Address security risks, build resilience, and improve systems and processes.
Prepare for growth: Get your IT infrastructure ready for growth by making strategic improvements and investments.
Get ahead of the competition: Benchmark your IT infrastructure against an independent industry standard and stay ahead of your rivals.
Improve data security: Allows your business to redesign or strengthen poorly designed or ineffective controls, thereby helping to future-proof new or existing systems.
Features Of Our Benchmark & Roadmap:
- The audit is a technical assessment of your IT environment – it’s like a health check.
- It looks at the performance of your critical functions – things like cyber security, data protection, policies, systems, processes, hardware, and software.
- It also includes a full analysis of remote working processes, procedures, protocols and setup, and your disaster recovery plan.
- The audit allows us to benchmark where you are against industry best practice standards.
- It sets the agenda for the roadmap by telling us how we can improve your IT and what areas to prioritise.
- That includes ways to bolster vulnerabilities, how to optimise critical functions, and get maximum value from your IT infrastructure.
- Over a period of 18 months, we make incremental improvements to your environment, transforming it into a strategic driver for the business.
- During the audit phase we also assess what you want from your business over the next 3 years and embed that into the roadmap.
- This means we can make improvements with your goals and growth in mind, delivering industry-leading scalable IT. And because we’re your strategic partner, we’re with you every step of the way.