Your IT Health Score is
Excellent IT results, however, we can help you improve your IT infrastructure with our Benchmark & Roadmap strategy!
How Can We Assist Your Business?
How We Do IT?
Great IT requires more than simple support – it needs a strategic partner. That’s where we come in.
Our 5-step approach assesses your IT and builds upon your current capabilities, taking you from good to great in as little as 18 month
Engage: Investigate your systems, processes, and procedures. Establish where your business is going and how we can support you.
Benchmark: Complete our initial benchmark to see where you stand in comparison to industry standards.
Roadmap: Build out a predictable roadmap following best practices. Plan incremental change, transforming your IT into a strategic driver for the business.
Deliver: Deliver on your roadmap, improve, and reduce risk. Optimise systems, processes, and procedures.
What You Can Expect
Save money: Identify savings, find value, and stem cash leaks.
Optimise your IT: Address security risks, build resilience, and improve systems and processes.
Prepare for growth: Get your IT infrastructure ready for growth by making strategic improvements and investments.
Get ahead of the competition: Benchmark your IT infrastructure against an independent industry standard and stay ahead of your rivals.
Improve data security: Allows your business to redesign or strengthen poorly designed or ineffective controls, thereby helping to future-proof new or existing systems.
Features Of A Benchmark & Roadmap
Your path to a strategic IT environment
- Going from good IT to great IT is a bespoke process. Your path differs from all other organisations. That’s why the audit, benchmark, and roadmap process matters so much.
- The audit is a technical assessment of your IT environment – it’s like a health check.
- It looks at the performance of your critical functions – things like cyber security, data protection, policies, systems, processes, hardware, and software.
- It also includes a full analysis of remote working processes, procedures, protocols and setup, and your disaster recovery plan.
- The audit allows us to benchmark where you are against industry best practice standards.
- It sets the agenda for the roadmap by telling us how we can improve your IT and what areas to prioritise.
- That includes ways to bolster vulnerabilities, how to optimise critical functions and get maximum value from your IT infrastructure.
- Over a period of 18 months, we make incremental improvements to your environment, transforming it into a strategic driver for the business.
- During the audit phase we also assess what you want from your business over the next 3 years and embed that into the roadmap.
- This means we can make improvements with your goals and growth in mind, delivering industry-leading scalable IT. And because we’re your strategic partner, we’re with you every step of the way.